Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The British Art Museum


I actually visited the British art Museum on a Saturday April 21st. I just had some technical difficulties with my camera and could download my pictures. I need a new camera now. I just can't figure out what is going on with it. Well let me think You already know about the drive there. But again the day was absolutely beatiful

This museum I didn't really like it because mostly everything I saw was about horses. Nonetheless I did see a few of the art work that did catch my eye. see captions below pictures for why I chose these peaces.




John Martin, 1789-1854

The Deluge

I like this because when I first was it it look like it was just fire. But as I got closer to it I noticed the people and the water. This really caught my attention at first glance. John Martin depicts what the Book of Genesis talks the Great Flood.


Very intriguing an I catching piece. I hope you enjoy it as I did.


No comments: